FOOTWORKS Faucet Controllers provide excellent benefits on sinks throughout hospitals and medical facilities.
In surgery,nurses stations, examining rooms, ER, intensive care, labs, medical offices, kitchens etc. FOOTWORKS provides benefits that please everyone.
- To combat the spread of infection and to protect employee health, hands free faucet control is easily added to new and existing sinks.
- Utility savings quickly pays for the improvement and lowers hospital operating costs forever. When compared to conventional faucet operation, a 75% savings on utility consumption occurs. As opposed to having the water on during the entire hand wash, employees will step on the pedal to wet their hands, and step off while lathering with soap. And, no more faucets are left running or dripping. Water sewage and energy savings can add up to more than $300 per year on sinks used only for hand washing. On sinks used for work, as in labs, and in the kitchen, savings will be in the $1000 to $2000 per year range.
- Simple installation, and the heavy duty, all mechanical operation provides a device that engineering can quickly install and forget about. Hospital engineering depts, who are using this new technology, consider it to be far superior to electronic faucets that are prone to erratic performance, and frequent maintenance needs.
"Thanks for developing such an excellent product. It's the kind of product hospitals
and medical facilities have been needing for a long time. A simple to use, easy
to install, heavy duty, hands free system that we can use on every sink. I am director
of engineering of two large hospitals and multiple satellite facilities. FOOTWORKS
is the only hands free device we will use, and have been adding them to every sink
as time and budget constraints allow."
- A. Worley, Columbia Health Care -
"We use FOOTWORKS in our utility saving, performance contract projects. We now retrofit
entire facilities at once with this technology, and the upgrade is completely paid
for with the utility savings."
- L. Loupe, Johnson Controls Inc. -
Surgeons and their staff endorse FOOTWORKS Faucet Controllers as the best hands-free scrub system on the market.
Precise control of water temperature and flow rate, combined with simple activation is achieved with the installation of FOOTWORKS Faucet Controllers.
No more tricky two pedal, or knee action maneuvers to execute the tedious surgical scrub.
Keep the faucet open and set to the perfect scrub conditions and step on and off the pedal to activate water flow. When rinsing, engage the pedal latch to enjoy complete freedom to move around the sink to easily position your arms under the spout.
"Before now, scrubbing prior to surgery was a tedious task. It was hard to keep
the water from being to cold or too hot, or splashing up. I highly recommend FOOTWORKS.
With this system, I have none of these problems."
- S. Meyer, MDe -
In addition to new applications, FOOTWORKS is being used to replace older systems that are troublesome and/or where parts availability is a problem. In this application, at Tulane Medical Center, New Orleans LA, knee operated systems were replaced with FOOTWORKS. Conversions took about 45 minutes per sink.
For recommendations on conversions give our engineering department a call, 1-800-431-3668.